Given the Covid restrictions we are unable to hold a physical AGM this year and so are resorting to a virtual meeting via Zoom.
This will be held on Thursday 17th December starting at 7:00 and will be split into 2 separate sessions (with a short interval) due to the time limitation of the free version of Zoom. Invitations will be sent out nearer the time.
The Agenda is as follows:
1) Welcome and introductions
2) Presentation of the Annual Report
3) Matters arising
4) Questions from shareholders
5) Suggestions from shareholders
- To adopt the accounts for 2019/2020
- To approve en bloc the 7 Committee members who are standing again (see Annual report)
- To consider and approve any new applications for Committee membership.
- To consider any other motions from shareholders submitted in writing in advance of the meeting
If you would like to join the Zoom call please get in touch.
If you are unable to attend then any comments or questions can be E-mailed in advance to this address.
As mentioned in the report we are looking for at least 3 new Committee members, in particular a new Treasurer. For further information or to express your interest please contact the Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. A short statement in support of your application should be submitted prior to the meeting.
Please click on the links below to access our documents:
David Thorne – Chair